Why am I processing your personal data? You have provided me with your personal information so that I can respond to the enquiry you have made. I rely upon your consent to process your information. Please note that withdrawing your consent for me to process your personal data, may mean I am unable to respond to your enquiry.
Who do I share your personal data with? To respond to your enquiry, it may be necessary for me to share your personal data with departments within the Council. I will not share your personal data with other organisations unless you have specifically asked us to or you have given me your consent to talk to that third party.
How long will I hold your personal data? I will retain your personal data for up to 4 years (elected term of office) unless I am required to retain this longer under statute.
Your Rights Under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulations you have the following rights:
- The right of access to your own personal data.
- The right to request rectification or deletion of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to request a copy of the information you provide us in machine-readable format.
- The right to withdraw your consent for processing your data.
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact me.
Your right to complain If you are dissatisfied with the way your personal data has been handled, you may refer the matter to the Information Commissioner’s Office whose contact details are below:
- Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: 0303 123 1113